March 28, 2012

The "Other" All-NBA Team

I said I would post my opponent's All-NBA team.. I acutally thought, he'd post it himself since he considers himself the world's greatest unpublished author, but I guess he knows that maybe I'm a tad better of a writter. In fact, I know he knows that this blog is hot and doesn't want to mess it up judging by all the comments my fans have left behind (0) for those of you counting at home.

Here is JD's 12 man roster and coach.. he didn't email me his IR guys which means he either forgot he had them.. or he was embarassed by them.. or more than likely, both. 

G: Magic
G: MJ
G: Kobe
F: Duncan
C: Kareem
______
G:
Havlicek
C: Wilt
F: Pippen
F: Malone
G: Stockton
G: Reggie Miller
F: Dirk

Head Coach: The Zenmaster, Phil Jackson.

        Magic and Kareem watch amazed as Bird drains another 3 for the real All-NBA Team

No comments:

Post a Comment