May 4, 2015

Buffalo Bills vs. Me 2015 NFL Draft

#50. Buffalo Bills took: FSU CB Ronald Darby. (I had taken Tre Jackson multiple times who didn't go until the 4th round). My pick: Randy Gregory. Hard to not take a guy despite the DL the Bills already have. I get the CB, but man.. Gregory with Rex Ryan? I'd take that chance. What's not to like about this spot? Potentially get more elite at the pass rush?

#81: Buffalo Bills took: Louisville OG Jon Miller. (I had taken Josh Shaw multiple times; he also went in the 4th round). I'm going with FSU OG Tre Jackson. I think Jackson ends up a better player than Miller and was rated higher coming out. Jackson seemed like a better fit to me, and he still does.. of course, I don't study film much or look at it the same way they do.. but I did notice Jackson a few times this year when watching FSU.

#155: Buffalo Bills took: FSU Karlos Williams, RB. I know he didn't get picked.. but I'm stick with my MSU FS Kurtis Drummond. Shocked he didn't get drafted; I can't go off my board too far. I watched the No Fly Zone often in the Big 10 and I get the no passing game garbage, and Waynes is elite.. but Drummound really solidified that defense at the back end. I'm still shocked he wasn't picked.

#188: Buffalo Bills took: Clemson OLB Tony Steward. My pick was Damian Swann originally who went 167. At this stage I'm going with a guy that was picked shortly after Oregon CB Ike Ekpre-Olomu. Why is he still available?! I get the knee issue, but man.. what an elite talent still on the board!!

#194: Buffalo Bills took: FSU TE Nick O'Leary. (I took Nick Boyle who went at 171, so he wasn't available.) I'm fine at staying with Nick O'Leary at this spot. I mean.. we're down near the end of the draft so unless there is somebody that you're just in love with.. why deviate from what the team really does?

#234: Buffalo Bills took: Central Arkansas WR Dezmin Lewis. This is a tough pick because it's hard to not like Lewis' size and, of course, I'm a big OL fan.. but I'm going with WR Tre McBride. I think he finds a spot on this roster and helps to stretch the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment