April 28, 2011

Cardinals Mock Draft

5: Da'Quan Bowers-DE-Clemson. I know they need a QB, but I really don't think any of them up top are that great. I could see Gabbert but that's about it at this spot. They need help on both lines, badly.

38:  Ryan Mallett-QB-Arkansas. He or Dalton (shooting up boards?!) is the pick. I'm taking the hype.

69:  Sam Acho-OLB-Texas. Loading up on D, passing up on the big OT, Orlando Franklin.

103:  Jalil Brown-CB-Colorado. Need a body opposite DRC.

136:  John Moffitt-OG-Wisconsin. Unless whomever I had him going to earlier got him.. in that case:  Joseph Barksdale, OT, LSU

171:  Mario Harvey-ILB-Marshall. Worth a shot, could play on the outside; I guess I really like him more than CBS.

184: Zane Taylor-C-Utah. Little bit more interior help, even though I think they need help on the edge.

249: Mike McNeil-H-Back/TE-Nebraska. Check out their TE's last year. Yikes.

Call me the new, Mike Boni.

No comments:

Post a Comment